Zadar Open 2021
ATP Challenger 80
3 match courts, 4 training courts
|Director||Toni Dujmenović||+385 97 777 5051
|Additional contact||CTA||+385 91 111 0255||[email protected]|
|Chief of umpires||Marin Mikša||Unknown||Unknown|
LocationAddress: Falkensteiner Resort Punta Skala – Iadera
Petrčane 23231, Petrčane, Zadar, Croatia
Schedule / Raspored
|Qualifying Starts||Sunday 21 March||Početak kvalifikacija||Nedjelja 21. ožujak|
|Main Draw Singles Starts||Monday 22 March||Početak glavnog turnira pojedinačno||Ponedjeljak 22. ožujak|
|Doubles Starts||Sunday 23 March||Početak turnira parova||Utorak 23. ožujak|
|Main Draw will be made on||Saturday 20 March, 11:00am||Ždrijeb glavnog turnira||Subota 20. ožujak u 11:00h|
|Singles Final||Sunday 28 March||Finale pojedinačno||Nedjelja 28. ožujka|
|Doubles Final||Sunday 27 March||Finale turnira parova||Subota 27. ožujka|
Entry & sign-in deadlines
- Main Draw Singles: 1 Mar 2021 at 12:00 noon EDT (Florida, USA time) through ATP PlayerZone.
- Qualifying Singles for 16 Qualifying Draw: 3 Mar 2021 at 12:00 noon EDT (Florida, USA time) through ATP PlayerZone.
- NEW: Saturday Alternate Sign-In for 16 Qualifying Draw (via text message): 20 Mar 2021 from 4:00 to 6:00 pm local time.
- Any player with a FedEx ATP Ranking (singles or doubles) and who is on-site may sign in.
- On-Site Alternate Sign-In Deadline (via text message): 30 minutes before the start of qualifying matches
- Preserved Eligibility Deadline (via email): 20 Mar 2021 6:00 pm local time
- Doubles Sign-In Deadline (via text message): 20 Mar 2021 at 12:00 noon local time
All players and their guest must arrive with a negative RT-PCR test either taken at an ATP Tour/Challenger event the previous week for those players competing there only, or the test must come from an accredited laboratory with documentation to prove a negative test.
PLEASE NOTE: Border restrictions may apply. Before entering these events, particularly to players arriving from countries outside the European Union, European Economic Area, and its associated states. Before entering these events, all players should check with their local Consular service to confirm if they will be permitted to enter the country and if any special authorizations are required.
Falkensteiner Resort Punta Skala – Iadera
Petrčane 23231, (54WW+36 Petrčane), Zadar, Croatia
Official phone number: +385 23 500 911
Phone number: +385 91 4532 286
E-Mail: [email protected]
|Single Room||(Fri-Sun)||169 €|
|Double Room||(Fri-Sun)||180 €|
|Single Room||(Sun-Thu)||109 €|
|Double Room||(Sun-Thu)||120 €|
|Breakfast included. + € 1.34% tax per person / per day|
Zadar Open 2021 transportation
Zagreb Inernational (ZAG)
Split International (SPU)
Recommended transport from Zagreb International or from Split International to Zadar is by hiring a car. Car/Van with driver may also be booked from the airport to the tournament hotel. Costs must be paid by the player. Credit cards are accepted.
A – Anticus d.o.o.- SIXT Croatia
Štefanovečka 10, 10040 Zagreb, Croatia
Phone number: +385 (0)1 6393-107
Fax: +385 (0)1 6604-194
E-Mail: [email protected]
Web location: www.sixt.hr